About the Laboratory
Scientific Laboratory of Logistics Research (SLLR) was founded in 2013 at the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (NRU HSE) to provide researches and projects, as well as supplementary professional education in logistics on a commercial basis. Laboratory work is based on promising research directions in the field of logistics and supply chain management with the active use of modern computer technology.
The purpose of the Laboratory — meeting the needs of the Russian North-West Federal District in services for the logistics research market, forecasting demand for this type of service, optimization of business processes in different functional areas of logistics (planning, procurement activities, production and distribution).
Laboratory primary objectives:
- research and design performance based on contracts with companies;
- participation in SCM and logistics international research programs;
- SCM and logistics fundamental scientific researches;
- participation in Russian National Logistics Association, Guild of Logistics Operators, RF Logistics Committee of Commerce and Industry Chamber, Coordination Council on Logistics of RF Ministry of Transport, etc;
- consulting, author and corporative advanced training programs, professional retraining in logistics and SCM for enterprises technologists and scholars on commercial basis against contracts.
Directions of activities:
- scientific researches in logistics and SCM, grant projects and contracts with enterprises, organizations and departments;
- affiliation with the professional scientific associations, communities and extension of faculty stuff representation in these organizations;
- further research on “Logistics for life” project in cooperation with the Scientific and Research Institute VTT (Helsinki, Finland);
- preparation, realization and participation in domestic and international logistics and SCM conferences and seminars.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.