Valery Lukinskiy – Academic Supervisor of the laboratory, D.Sc.Tech, Professor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, Professor of Management Dept., Director of Master’s degree program “Logistics Strategic Management ” in the direction 38.04.02 “Management”.
Grants and research projects participation:
Since 1968 to 2014 had a part in over 50 research projects.
Areas of expertise:
- Logistics: theory, methodology, evolution of scientific base;
- Models and methods of supply chain management;
- Forecasting and business process modeling
- Reliability and effectiveness of logistics systems
- Logistics costs: theory and practice
- More than 250 scientific papers, including more than 40 textbooks, manuals and monographs.
- Ph.D thesis scientific adviser:
- 64 defended Ph.D thesis;
- 14 defended Doctoral thesis;
Current PhD candidates:
- Zamaletdinova D.A. Management models and methods of logistics functions and operations providing service flows formation (1-year postgraduate course);
- Ivochkina O.V. Simulation solution of optimization and management problems in marine terminal operational logistics (2-year postgraduate course);
- Bochkarev P.A. Reliability management in supply chain management (3-year postgraduate course);
- Strimovskaya A.V. Creating methods of logistic systems effectiveness (2-year postgraduate course);
Yevgeniy Zaytsev – Head of the Laboratory, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Prof. of the Management Dept.
Areas of expertise:
- IT and communications systems and technologies in logistics and supply chain management;
- Analysis, design and modeling of supply chains;
- Information management in logistics and supply chain management
More than 200 publications, including more than 30 textbooks, manuals and monographs.
Thesis Scientific adviser:
- 15 defended PhD thesis;
- 2 defended Doctoral thesis.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!