International Contacts and Projects
- Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku (Helsinki, Finland)
Prof. Lauri Ojala
Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku, Logistics, Rehtorinpellonkatu 3, 20500 Turku, Finland
Phone: +358 50 502 70 31
To develop activities in the framework of international cooperation we are planning to improve and strengthen strategic scientific researches in the field of logistic issues as part of Log On Baltic program (TEDIM) involving graduate and postgraduate students.
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Riga, Latvia)
Prof. Irina Yatskiv
Transport and Telecommunication Institute,
Lomonosova street 1, LV-1019, Riga, Latvia
Negotiations with the association agreements on cooperation with the Institute of Transport and Communication, Riga (Latvia) are held.
- Faculty of Logistics of the National Research University 'Higher School of Economics', Moscow Logistics Center (MLC) (Moscow).
Together with HSE Logistics Department and MLC (Moscow), cooperation with the worldwide and well known European structures of logistics and SCM is planned, in particular:
- European Logistics Association (ELA);
- European Certification Board for Logistics (ECBL);
- International Supply Chain Council (ISCC);
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSMP).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.